I got a surprising question today. When I thought about the answer, it somehow scared me. The question were; how much time have you used to play video games?
What am I supposed to answer on something like that? I don't even know if I've played enough to brag or it's just plain embarrassing.
It is in fact almost impossible to find the right answer, I don't keep track on all the games, and certainly not the old ones I played a cracked version of before I became old enough to buy them myself.
I've tried to list up a few games that I know just about how much I've played.
1. Anno 1404 - 800 - 900 H
2. Guild Wars 2 – 700 H
3. Age of Empires 2 / 3, not the HD edition (LAN parties almost every weekend for about 4 years)
4. Halo (Don’t know exact, but a lot)
5. MineCraft - 300 H (I think its about that)
6. Assassins Creed 3/black flag - 120 H
7. Counter Strike - 70 H ( the rest of the hours I played were on my brother's account)
The rest of my 88 games is not worth mentioning. All of them are under 100 H each.
Is this enough to call myself a gamer?
IT-Shizuma 22 years old from Norway.
Shop now on Kinguin.net and save up to 70% on PC Games! Compare Prices and Buy!